Guys, why does he stare at me with a blank face and when I caught him, I do the same thing and he's always the one who looks away first?

there's this guy that i hangout with, he's an aquarius and so am i, he goes out with my bestfriend (saggittarius) and he seems to really like her but sometimes he stares at me blankly and when i caught him, i do the same thing and we just stare at each other.

in my mind i was like "Shit! what do i do?" and my heart pumps really fast and i get really nervous,
(do i like him?) then after About 5 seconds of looking at each other, he looks away first and i usually just smile at him.

but at recess and lunch we talk and laugh like nothing happened, he gives me mixed signals though.
sometimes his really mean to me but sometimes he really seems like his in love with me.
so does he like me or not?
he doesn't know he likes me
he only likes me as a friend
GirlGuy
1
0