He won't respond to me and doesn't seem to care anymore.. but I didn't do anything wrong? I need advice. I really do. What do I do?

So me and this were doing amazing. From what I say. We spent a lot of time together, had a lot in common, never fought, Yada Yada. It was a clear path to a possible relationship guys. He made it seem that way too. More then me most days.

He slept over on Friday, cuddled me, kissed me all night, and told me I'm his and that before Christmas, he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I was thrilled. He wanted to wait for sex, he wanted it to special. So we never did it. I literally was so happy after being hurt so much to have found someone who actually cared...

Come Sunday... he barely spoke to me. Ignored me most of the day. I left him alone, people need space right? I gave it to him..

At 3am, he messages me saying he can't do it. It's over. He can't commit to me and that's that. He said he was sorry, But he still wanted to hangout and be friends... lol
I was so mad. How can someone make you feel so strongly for so long, make promises just to drop you less then 24 hours later? HOW? I didn't understand it, I couldn't. I assumed there was someone else, he said there wasn't.
Days went by, we barely spoke.
I made continuous efforts to discuss things with him. I cared too much to not understand and I'm hurt like all hell. He decided to ignore me.
My friend texted him, he responded in seconds. I got so upset I confronted him. It wasn't fair to me he can't deal with the repercussions of his actions. He made excuses saying my friends a liar and got very defensive.
So we got into a heated fight... it ended with him saying, "Go f yourself, you're ignorant."
I've made an attempted to apologize and be the bigger person, that was 2 days ago. He will not have anything to do with me guys and I'm broken over it. It happened SO FAST and he just disappeared. He will not speak to me and it's tearing me up inside. I told him I'm just upset and confused how you could drop me so fast and then sit here and i
+1 y
Don't understand it at all. It's breaking me. All I ever did was show him I cared..
I really need advice. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I delete him? Never text. him again? He won't have anything to do with me it seems, but it's killing me. I need closure. I want him. to give a shit, but I know he won't... advice and comments are gladly accepted. I'm heart broken guys.
1
2