Should I make the first move and tell him how I truly feel about him?

7 mos. ago I met K online. We grew up and live in the same town and are very similar—almost like we are corny soulmates. When we first met, K and I went on a lot of dates, but a majority of the time he brought up sex. After a few weeks he and I finally slept together (total of 2 times) but due to lack of opportunity we haven't since then. I know the physical attraction and the chemistry is there (he's mentioned once or twice how he would love to do that with me again), and I can tell that he likes me as a person and enjoys my company. I am clearly no longer just a girl he is trying to hook up with. The past few months we have been spending A LOT of time together whether it be at college or out for lunch/dinner or going shooting/to the movies, that kind of stuff. A few weeks ago he finally met my daughter and since then has enjoyed her company on a few of our outings. My thing is, we do so many couple-y things together and everyone thinks we are a couple, but nothing has ever been said to make it official. Even our mutual friends look at me and say "oh yeah, he likes you". He even goes out of his way to continue things that I have said that I like, etc. I love what we have, and I feel like there are so many signs that he wants to be serious with me. When I need help he's always there, or always a phone call away when I need someone to protect me, etc. His lack of verbalizing what he may feel is what throws me off. I am so used to guys throwing themselves at me, that a man who is more independent is almost intimidating. Lately he has been dropping hints about how people ask him why he doesn't have a girlfriend, etc. I've kissed him a couple of times the past month but he didn't respond back like he used to and try to have sex with me. Is he being shy, or does it seem like I am just a girl to keep him entertained? I feel like we both unintentionally friend-zoned each other!
0
1