I don't know what I did wrong. He acts so weird and different around me and won't give me eye contact?

We get along really well and started to become really close. I have so much fun with him and confide in him with stuff and he even know who the guy I like is. But now he acts so weird towards me and were still friends and have fun but something is different and he acts nervous and weird around me. He has a hard time giving me eye contact. He is not shy but seems shy around me but now a few times when I sit next to him he doesn't last long before he gets up and leaves. He is still really nice to be and give Me hugs and stuff and we joke around with each other and he helps me with guy I have a crush on which is his cousin. I view him like a brother and he knows that and he told me he likes this blonde girl who he doesn't have a chance with cuz she likes someone else. I don't know why he acts so strange around me all of a sudden. please help?
1
2