Guys, He Spends A Lot Of Time With Beautiful Women For Work? Should I Be Worried?

Hello, everyone!

So, I've met a guy a while ago, who seems like a really good man. And, he was the one who approached me, at first. We went on an amazing date and really connected a few months later. He told me he likes me and cares for me. He held my hand so many times, without me having to hold his first. He's very open and honest with me.

But, now, he's away for work. As a management person for a ballet company, that travels for months. These women are all beautiful and Russian and some of them he's know for years. Since we have only been physically together for two weeks and had been on three dates, we hadn't really established any kind of relationship before he left. Now, he's so busy that we barely get a chance to talk.

I guess my question is... Should I be worried? Do I have any reason not to trust him? Please help me here! I feel so confused...
3