Guys, Did he get jealous?

So I was a bit rude to the guy I've liked and he was being more distant and ignoring me even after I apologized. I texted him good luck to him on his basketball game and he didn't reply, but then my guy friend invited me to the game and I went. When we hung out, the guy I like would be taking a break and he would look up to the stands and stare at the guy I was with multiple times. After the game he replied acting like he didn't know I was there, but thanking me when I said I went and saying how glad he was that I did. Today after school, I was walking with another one of my friends and when I passed the guy I liked he said hey, but when I left my friend said the guy I liked looked at him like he hated him. The guy I've liked has been way more talkative and seemingly interested in me ever since the Basketball game which was odd since it went from him blantantly ignoring me to being very responsive. Did he get jealous at the basketball game and that changed things or what do you think changed?
Guys, Did he get jealous?
Add Opinion