Why is he such a robot?

My guy friend... okay I don't know what we are cause we've made out and we flirt and stuff. anyways it's 5 months since we've known each other. His not an emotion's type of guy... out of those 5 months I don't know ANHTHING about his family. I don't know ANYTHING about his past girlfriends or anything and I don't know ANYTHING about his emotions. I did a bit of stalking on his Facebook and saw that his last relationship was in 2012. his 21 by the way. Abyways everytime I try bringing the conversation into things like family or emotions or anything for that matter he brushes them off by stirring the conversation into something else. yesterday I told him that I'm gonna be off social media for a while because this month marks the passing of my mother. All he texted me back was a sad face and then he said that he wanted to prank me on Christmas oh and said that I shouldn't eat to much or else I'll get sick. see? no empathy whatsoever. only thing he said was "take care of yourself then "... I don't know what to make of this whole thing. I'm even doubting that he want's to be friends with me. or maybe I'm not even a friend to him. maybe I'm just a pestering girl who happened to be in ton him therefore took advantage of that.
Why is he such a robot?
Add Opinion