Guys, why do you lie about liking more natural girls?

i always hear guys saying they like a more natural look but i do not have this plain natural look, i stay away from things like fake tans and hair extentions and fake nails and whatever other trend, but i keep my hair long and get it dyed bleach blond, i keep my nails long and always painted, and i love makeup. i dont just cake it on though, im really good with it and know how to use it. idc if someone see's me looking plain i know i look good without makeup too, but being plain is just not me. i like to be more creative with the way i look. but the ironic thing is even though i always hear about how a more natural look is better, the guys who go onn about it still tend to be attracted to me. like my ex constantly said he liked something more natural. well then why did he go for me? he chased me for like 2 years being all shy around me but then he kept bitching about how i'd look better more natural while we were together (one of the reasons i broke up with him) and there has been many other examples like this. all these guys saying they want something more natural, but then wanting to be with me. and then sometimes constantly bitching about how natural is better. well then why are you with me? or i knew this other guy who said he liked all natural females, but then he thought nicki minaj was really pretty. she's like the surgery queen. i just dont get it.
Guys, why do you lie about liking more natural girls?
Add Opinion