He's a super friendly guy, and I can't tell if I'm just another friend or something more. How can I tell?

We've been friends for about a year now, and I've had a crush on him for about half of that time. We have a class together, and we flirt a lot, doing things like hugging, mutual friendly touching, nothing sexual just friendly, we joke around a lot, and we talk all of the time. I'm a cheerleader, and I invited him to our schools most recent basketball game, and he came. He said it was the first basketball game he had ever gone to at our school. We text every once in a while, but when we do the conversations aren't very long. Normally, when we hang out, its never just the two of us, so he wouldn't have the opportunity to make a move even if he wanted to. Normally, with these signs I'd be pretty certain he likes me, but he's pretty outgoing and friendly, so I can't tell if he likes me as more than a friend or not. What do you think?
2
0