Is it normal for a guy to get nervous once he finds out you like him?

We go to college together. About a week and a half ago it became clear that we felt something, at least sexual, a certain attractiveness towards each other.. On tinder I swiped yes as to liking him, and he swiped yes as to liking me. We became "matched." Later online I told him I enjoyed being around him and asked to see him soon again. He never responded (it was over a week ago). I'm almost 100% sure he knows I'm crushing on him (we were kinda friends before, hung out a couple times alone but never in a sexual way or anything) and now whenever we see each other he acts differently... Like awkward. He says weird things, like about what I'm wearing or how I smell or something (not rude, but just weird comments) or he asks questions more than once, or he seems just more stiff and I don't know what to do. It's been over 2 weeks since we last hung out and I don't know what's on his mind when we randomly run into each other. Last night I saw him with a friend and they were playing pool, and I just waved and partially ignored him as I walked by because he has been acting so weird to me lately... Like not asking to see me like he had before and not being super friendly. And of course not responding to my last message on wanting to see him.

Do i move on? I feel like I can't do anything else. I don't want to send another message when he didn't respond to the last. And in person when we talk, we just make small talk about our finals, break plans, etc. it's hard to randomly bring up something like this...
1
0