My boyfriend's brother is using my boyfriend for money but he doesn't see it. What can I do to make him see it and not just hear about it?

My boyfriend's brother is clearly using my boyfriend for money and relying on him to become rich without working. My boyfriend is opening his own business and his brother is waiting to become his partner so he can do nothing and collect money. Luckily, my boyfriend said no to that. But, he's still using us like a fish. His brother is in welfare so he just sits there and wait for the government to send him money. All he does is get high on weed every day. He's also very jealous of my boyfriend because he didn't end up the way he did. He's using that against my boyfriend to make him feel guilty. My boyfriend unconditionally helped him financially and mentally but in the end, his brother betrayed him. Now that they are okay again, I see my boyfriend giving him even more. I'm pissed. He's been spending and giving money to his brother that my boyfriend is now having money problems. I'm actually pretty upset. We both lent him money for rent, transportation, and groceries. However, he comes over to our place 6 nights a week for dinner and sleepover. When we go out, his brother never pays for anything. My boyfriend was a little upset about that so we don't go out with him anymore. He realized that after only when his bank account has barely money. I can feel that his brother is only sticking around because he has nobody and he knows that my boyfriend loves him unconditionally so he will help him always. I've tried bringing things up and it started an argument because he thinks i'm trying to control him. But im actually worried about him and our own future. What can i do instead of saying to show him his brother is using him?
+1 y
Also, his brother used to be okay with me because I helped him financially. I realized he take things for granted so i stopped helping him. He immediately hated me!!! Recently, i lent him money and he immediately is okay with me again! I'm doing all this is because i see that my boyfriend is happy when we all get along.
1
0