What does he want?

I had a temporary friends with benefits with a guy I met last year November and we had a fling for about 5 months. We stop talking in June cause I probably scared him away cause I started to fall for him. I completely stop txting him at all since he never replied to my text on that month. Just recently he texted and wanted to meet up and I know I shouldn't but I wanted to kind of see him and so we did. We talked for hours and had a couple of drinks and to the bedroom. I was too scared to ask him why did he want to see after all these month. I don't even think he feels lonely or whatsoever since he does talk to a lot of girls well that's what he said. I don't want to obsess over him again but I really loved his company since he showed a different him that night. He was such a sweet guy and almost like he didn't want me to leave. I don't know what's the deal? I'm too scared to ask him without mentioning that embarrassing text my friend sent him that made him want to stop texting me.. The text "I miss you". Any advice?
What does he want?
Add Opinion