Why would a guy keep telling me he has no feelings for me, over and over and over again?

It's a long story. But we're not just friends there's something more obviously. We've hooked up before, not sex but pretty close. We fight like a married couple seriously. Sometimes he's cute and is dying to see me... For sexual reasons mainly, which I like too. But ever since I met him, he keeps telling me over and over and over And over and fucking over that he has no feelings for me. And that I'm not his girlfriend. Maybe a year ago, I did like him and did think he liked me but a year later, I haven't seen him, I do not think he likes me nor do I show I like him, nor am I implying that there's anything between us other than maybe friends with benefits, but we haven't really talked about it.

Something is is wrong why the fuck does he keep saying that? Is he trying to convince me or trying to convince himself? What the hell is going on?

I do like him to be honest, i do have feelings for him, but im just not acting on it and im not showing it or anything. Any help?
+1 y
Guys it's also obvious that he does like me! It shows through his actions! I've caused him so many problems yet he's sticking around and we're not even in the same country. He would always give me kisses on my forehead and cheek when saying goodbye. His friends would always make fun of us. I can't explain it but I can feel it, the way he looks at me everything!
2
2