We spent the whole night snuggling , what does it mean? FYI : we're just friends?

after one week of me being sick, my guy friend came over my house to see me where he spent the night, hugging me close to his body while we were laying watching a movie. I literally felt his heartbeat and his body heat all over mine, his hands were around my waist and his cheek on mine. he would kiss my neck and stroke my hair too. I don't know what was happening, but he made me wish he would kiss me. he was so sweet and so delicate, his touches were soft and when we hit the bed, he refused to sleep apart, so I slept next to him and were actually spooning. I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW, I never felt like that before, it was so cosy. we have nicknames: I call him dad and he calls me kid ( or honey the kid, babe, bae). HELP!!!
3
2