What do guys think of unaware girls?

I've grown up with a lot of guy friends (mostly because my moms friends all had boys and my mom was the only one to have a girl). So now that I'm older and am actually interested in guys, I can't really spot flirting all that well because I always see it as playful stuff from how they acted in childhood. Whenever a guy takes an interest in me, I don't seem to develops feelings as quickly and don't notice their advances. It always frustrates me when people see it as obvious while I'm unaware of what's going on. Im usually extremely observant, so not being able to spot this confuses me. I've had guys tell me "yeah I like you. Wasn't it obvious?" And I have genuinely no idea what they're talking about. Once they tell me I'm usually well aware to watch out for it, but up until that point, they're just normal people. Does it bother guys when the girl doesn't fully notice him in a relationship way until he either tells her or does something big for her to notice? Does it make you angry? Attracted? Or does it make you frustrated and want to forget the girl and leave?😂
What do guys think of unaware girls?
Add Opinion