Does he like me? (long details, but I'd really appreciate an answer)?

So, this guy at my school has this thing where he pokes me every time he sees me. I started poking him back, and now, we're in a sort of 'poking war' (I'm winning, btw). It seemes pretty innocent to me, but my friend thinks otherwise. She said that, why would he only continue poking me (kind of obsessively in her opinion) if he wasn't interested. But, here's the problem. He's a senior in high school and I'm only a freshman. Plus, I'm not attractive at all. But, I have noticed him staring at me a lot, standing close to me, etc. But recently, my dad was standing right next to me, and he brought up the poking war and was acting like my dad wasn't even there. He even poked my back and ran out chuckling like he always does. He wouldn't do that if he had a crush on me, right? I mean, you wouldn't poke your crush when her dad is standing right there, would you? Do you think that he could have feelings for me?
+1 y
Honestly, I don't feel like that about him. I just wanted to know. Because if he did, I'd have to find some way to tell him that I'm not interested.
1
2