Interpret his request and contradictory behavior?

He calls me everyday. He asks to see me at least once a week. We spend about 4-6 hours together when we see each other. Yet... he is uncomfortable when I say sweet things to him. I complimented him and he had a visible discomfort and then asked me to stop. He said "I'm being very clear with you." Wow. When we are together I do not inititate physical contact. If he wants to hug, then I hug him back. If he kisses me on the cheek, I take it. I'm confused by his discomfort. Also, he is going away for 3 weeks and I said "I will miss you." He responded "It's only 3 weeks." I feel so unattractive and I'm not sure why he keeps callings me every day (several times a day) and asking to see me? He is a very physically attractive man and I know that several women throw themselves at him. It happens even when I'm with him. I would post a picture, but, I want to protect his privacy. Both men and women are attracted to him. Guys want to know what he does to get his body the way it is. And women (even married) want to know if he is single. Maybe the constant attention is too much? Any advice?
Interpret his request and contradictory behavior?
Add Opinion