Why did he kiss me then ignore me?

I met a guy I really like and then they show interest. I'm over the moon when I actually get to kiss them, then I find they disappear.

I met a guy at a party and we talked all night, eventually ending up kissing for a long time. I'd heard a rumour that he thought I was attractive so I was pretty happy. We ended up texting for a week, but on the 4th day he asked me to come over and watch a film, we'd never been on a date or anything so I told him I'd like to meet him another time, but not that night.

Anyway, he never talked to me again until 3 weeks ago when we got very close again and ended up kissing again. I went back to his house and told him how he'd upset me, and then that I didn't want to sleep with him. Again, he never spoke to me again.

This happens with so many guys and I dont understand what I'm doing wrong! I didn't want to sleep with him because I'd feel too much of an emotional connection and would be upset if he left me.
Why did he kiss me then ignore me?
0
1