Do you think a major movie star should be able to dictate the plot of a huge movie (possible spoiler)?

I don't know for sure but since it was confirmed the original SW people would be coming back I have been 99% sure Han will die because this is what Harrison Ford always wanted, so I think his conditions were another Indiana Jones movie (because he loves that role) and that he has to die in this SW film... otherwise I really highly doubt Abrams/Kasdan would kill arguably the favorite character in the entire franchise.

Also, if anyone has seen the movie please refrain from talking about it here because I haven't seen it yet and won't the first week, or if you are going to spoil it then write a big SPOILER at the start of whatever you write.
0
1