Bad boys dont exist only hot guys, agree?

Before you say iam right or wrong this is from a strictly personal experience , years ago and even until about a year an a half ago i used to think that girls go for bad boys , confident, tough, assholes, sex machines and badass in everyway, but a change in looks and personality changed my view on this particular topic... for a start badboys are not badass nor great , yes some are tough but they are assholes thats for sure ( most of them at least ) , and girls want a hot guy they want a hot guy with a great, fun and caring personality who can hold his own , if you are hot and attractive being a badboy is not a requirement to be liked... yes i know that a lot of badboys are attractive , its just a coincidence nothing more , there do exist normal , talented and respectful guys who are not badboys and dont engage in trouble making.

my point is it all comes down to looks, badboy is code for hot , if you are hot then you're good to go just work on your personality , girls are just as visual and shallow as guys i've experienced it... first hand ( twice happened to me , two girls thought i was really good looking and later found out i have great personality , and once was talking to a friend who seemed to notice the good looking guys and avoid the not so good looking ones , even thought she said they had great personality ) i believe everyone is going to find someone at the end but sometimes its just different , what do you think?
Bad boys dont exist only hot guys, agree?
Add Opinion