Does he like me and want to be with me? What am I supposed to do?

We first hooked up and slept together after a night a year ago, and have been hooking up ever since. A month after we first slept together he asked me out on a date over Christmas break and we then hung out a few more times. But I was still at school at that point, two hours away so we would just hook up and sleep together whenever we saw each other. We never talked about what we were or our feelings and both just assumed it was casual. But now I'm just over hooking up, its not what I want anymore, and wanted it to go in some direction so we can either be something or I have to move on. I really do like him and I care about him. I asked him if he liked me two weeks ago and he said of course, but we were both drunk so doubt he remembered. A week later when I saw him, he tried to kiss me, I didn't let him and then he asked if I wanted to leave with him, and I said no so he just left...(we were both drunk again) so after left the bar I messaged him saying I like him but think we would be better off just friends. He said "well if thats how you feel". I said we should talk and he just never replied.. So I saw him a few days ago (two weeks later) and we ended up talking. He apologized and told me he was just scared of rejection and being hurt and he didn't know how to say how he felt. I told him I was scared also. And He also said he was hurt and upset over what I said. After this he slept over and we did have sex, it's soo good, I can't turn it down. I got a job in Europe and will be moving there in two months, he said he was going to miss me (I'll be back once or twice a month though). I do like him and want to be with him, but now Im leaving. I still don't get what he wants.. I don't want to be with anyone else.. I'm just stuck in this confusion.. I like him and want to be with him.. and he won't tell me what he wants and won't ask me to hangout.. and when I try to meet other people he gets mad and jealous.. he's not talking to anyone or sleeping with anyone else so I just don't get it.. I went to a concert with him and some friends lastnight and he was being awkward and shy towards me and would barley make eyecontact with me.. makes me feel awkward too lol I dont get him.. what do I do? I feel like Im annoying him/nagging him to tell him how he feels.. I need to tell him that I want to be with him.. suggestions please:)
1
0