Why does my ex-boyfriend constantly keep staring at me?

Charissama
First off, my ex was the one who ended things with me. And we were together for a year and a half. when we parted, I was completely devastated. I asked If there was any chance we could reconcile but he said he didn't want too. He then blocked me from talking to him. 10 months later I got a boyfriend. Now Any time I run into my ex (which is everyday), he would constantly stare at me and if I'm behind him, he'd glance back and would occasionally walk where I would be heading, even though his destination is completely opposite of where I'm heading. Now again, I have a boyfriend, so my boyfriend now is always by my side. And when we were talking today, my boyfriend said, "your ex keeps staring at me." And there were times (before I started dating my boyfriend) that i would talk to other guys, and my ex would be all happy one second then see me being happy and talking to someone else (of the opposite sex) and then his mood would change dramatically from happy to "no one talk to me". He's confusing me. What's wrong with him..
Why does my ex-boyfriend constantly keep staring at me?
Add Opinion