Guys, Why does he text me calling me names?

I used to talk to be on and off with this guy and the last time I talk to him, I wasn't sure if we were back together because he didn't treat me the same way as he did when he liked me, he was more like meh about it so I just took it as more than friends but less than a thing. then when I went to a party this guy kissed me and I rejected and he found out and was completely done with me. I was hurt but I got over it. but the bad thing was that later I found out that the guy that kissed me was friends w my ex, and my ex used to go to him for advice about me. so I guess it was messed up for him to do that, but ever since my ex said he was done with me, me and that guy started hooking up for a while because I thought he was cute and Nothing was stopping me anymore. then he was handling it in more of a immature way saying that he didn't care if I hooked up with anyone instead of admitting that he was mad. then he said i don't want to even be friends I don't want to talk so we stopped talking then I hooked up with another guy and apparently they are in same class but not close. it's been four months since we broke up and two months since I hooked up with his classmate and last Sunday he texted me saying "stop hooking up with my friends.." I was like what the heck.. and then he started saying things like you're a hoe stop trying to do stuff with my friends (which I don't get because he isn't even close to the second guy, and I am definitely not hooking up with many people or doing because of my ex, I am completely over him and I hooked up them only because I found them attractive ) and he was saying all of these mean things and I honestly don't know why he is saying those things when these things happened so long ago? I mean I'm pretty sure he found out recently but I don't get why he would text me about it since he was always the one ignoring me and stuff. I just wanna hear possible reasons why he might be doing this?
Guys, Why does he text me calling me names?
Add Opinion