Why Do Superficial Guys Say that I am Ugly?

I hate going out. I wish my my parents and friends are strong-willed to prevent me from going by myself somewhere. I confronted a group of three young guys who called me ugly. I confronted telling them to stop calling me ugly, and I told them to flirt with me. They all quickly left me and went to the other to another isle next to where I was. I overheard them that I am "UGLY" and the other guy said "HORRIBLE". I would rather get called "dumb" than "ugly". I hate being an attention whore and my face. I hate my life. I wish guys could just ignore and without saying anything about. I would rather get overlooked and be left lone than being called ugly. I wish that I were pretty, but dumb then ugly, but smart. I wish that I could have plastic surgery on my face. I am treating my dad hostile and I would like to stop. I promise to never going out by myself to places unless I need to. I hate my face and guys just give me dirty looks and frowns. Girls do not frown at me. Girls are more faithful friends to me than guys. All of the guys that I talk to have shut me out and even begin saying to me that I am unattractive. Why are men such jerks? I enjoy hitting my head and banging my head against the wall. I wish that someone would be nice to me for who I am and respect me for ugly. I keep telling police officers that I see, telling them the guys who called me and they act like they not know what I am talking. Why do pretty girls get protected from any dangers and no one wants to take action that is discriminatory against ugly women like me. How do I stop hating my face?
Why Do Superficial Guys Say that I am Ugly?
Add Opinion