Ladies what do you think about men who see all women as the devil?

I have a cousin who has an extreme paranoia towards women. I mean his childhood was not perfect as my aunt put him through hell as he was growing up. outside the house he was practically never around good female role model either so now he thinks all women are the devil. he is 28 going to 29 and so far he has only had one girlfriend. when we go out he's always reluctant to interact with women as he believe he will regret it later on. he never even hooks up with girls because he believe that all women are demonic creatures that use sex in exchange for other stuff later. bottom line is he thinks all women out there are out to get him.

anyways I just want to know what type of views you have on these type of people. I want to know because I really want to help him out. I want to come forward to him and give him an idea of how negative others might think of his ignorance. hopefully he would wake up and remove this shiny armor once and for all
2
3