He didn't text back wtf?

Basically met a guy 2 nights ago and we made out. We stayed together kissing and cuddling during at least 3 hours acting like a freaking couple tbh and he told me very honest stuff (because he was not drunk and I was a little bit) like that he wanted to see me again and that I was the most beautiful girl he's ever met (his friend next to us was like agreeing about his honesty lol) or that he was having the best night of his life and that he didn't want to let me go. It was so damn sweet honestly. So I gave him my number and he made me promise that I'll go on a date on Tuesday (Which is tomorrow) . when I got back home he texted me that he missed me so much already and I answered back. Today he sent me a new text asking if I was doing ok so I replied that I slept all day long etc + asked about his day and that I kinda missed him. I answered like this morning and rn it's almost 10pm and he still didn't text back... Call me psycho but as teenagers I know were 24/7 on our phones so i don't quite understand why he wouldn't answer... Our date was supposed to be tomorrow and I got so excited about it because God I miss him like crazy! Do you think he was playing or that he got turned off by something? I'm so lost and disappointed right now... I actually started to like him (I mean i didn't plan on developing """feelings""" but he was so perfect all night long, and the way I feel rn is not how I should feel about a random guy I made out with)
He didn't text back wtf?
Add Opinion