Does she still like me? What is she thinking? (mixed signals)

Anonymous
I started off sending her notes (she sits behind me in one class), next day I tell her she's cute. She twirls her hair, good sign. But I ignore her during class that day (because I'm an ass... well I was incredibly nervous, and didn't want to screw up what I had already).

Then after school, I talk to her and ask her out. We had an "interrogation" type conversation, I went in, got her number, told a joke (which she didn't get), I had the most awkward conversation I've ever had in my 18 years of life, and I left. She didn't twirl her hair that time, and she sort of ignored me (probably because I ignored her in class) and so I texted her saying I only asked her out because a friend dared me to.

her reply: "Oh don't worry about it, are we still chilling or no?"

I get confused, because I thought she didn't like me anymore and that I was an ass. But, clearly she was still interested, boy oh boy, I hate being confused.

I reply: "Oh seriously? Yea we're chillin if that's okay with you"

Her reply: None.

So it's been a couple days, class has been awkward, I haven't talked or looked in her direction, and neither has she talked or looked in my direction.

I know I'm a effin' douche, but can I still salvage the situation? Does she like me? Does she hate me? What is she thinking? Is she just playing hard to get? Does she think I like her (I told her she was cute and asked her out, but then royally ruined that with my text message)?

2 nights ago I tried talking to her on Facebook, but got too nervous and we the convo froze. Please help me out girls.. and guys if you can.
5
2