I shut down a guy when we were hooking up. Now what?

So I've been texting this guy for over a month now & hanging out and watching tv, etc. We're just friends because he has a long distance girlfriend. I found out two nights ago (because he told me) that she's moving here in a month. Our texts are very often flirty, and a bit dirty. The dirtiness is on his side & I'll be flirty back, but that's about it (bc I know he has a gf). Then last night less than 24 hours after he told me that she was moving here and he was planning on proposing in a few months-we were at my place hanging out and watching tv. He was leaving & I said ok if you're leaving I'm going upstairs to go to bed. He said "oh we're going upstairs?" & I rolled my eyes and & was like, yeah sure want to come (something like that). So then he was getting ready to go, & walked up to me and we started making out. Like his hands were everywhere kind of making out. He was saying something like "want to have some fun? let's go upstairs". I stopped him to try to catch my breath & figure out what the hell just happened. He said then that he would obviously do whatever I wanted him to do. Instead of backing up or being like what just happened, I leaned in & started kissing him again. Cut to a few minutes later when it was getting really hot & heavy, I stopped him again & told him he had to go. He said he couldn't believe I was getting weird on him & I told him he caught me seriously off guard.(The way I took it, what he told me the night before was his way of shutting ME down & saying that it was never going to happen and that we were just flirty friends.) I tried to hold on to him and explain, but he kind of pulled me off him and left, then texting me about me getting weird. I've been out of the game for a while, and it happens to be that time of the month, so I do don't know what to do. I know he's taken, but I want to have some fun. Do we talk about it, do I make a move? He has apologized & said that won't be happening again bc he misread the signs. Help!
I shut down a guy when we were hooking up. Now what?
Add Opinion