Why is he reluctant to take me his home?

I have been dating this guy for over a month. We either go out, or come to my place, chat, eat, watch a movie, have sex. Yesterday, we first had sex, then he wanted to stay and cuddle and watch a movie with me. We chatted a bit about family, college life, previous relationships and he answered all questions with no hesitation and we also said maybe we should talk more about sex and what we want. I said, we should also change location, i am bored always in my place, and my roommates know what we do. He asked me what locations i have in mind, i jokingly said office, movie theater etc. then i asked you can invite me to your place, you dont always have to drive. He was like hmm maybe okay i dont know maybe not. I asked if he doesn't want me to see his place, he said not sure not yet. Then he mumbled something about his security clearance, me being foreigner, he has a job with security clearance etc. but it sounded like he was making an excuse so i dont see his place. I felt like he is hiding something from me. After that, i said okay nevermind lets just watch the movie. We watched it, and he wanted to stay for a little more after movie, just cuddling and kissing...

Is it a red flag that he doesn't want me to see his place? Does it mean he has something to hide from me? Or is he simply ashamed of his place? Is security clearance really removed when you date foreign people? Or did he mean he is just interested in fucking me and nothing more? Or does he think it is too soon to open up to me? I wonder what this behaviour is. Please help.

1
1