Do I even have a chance to get a guy who's out of my league?

I used to have a boyfriend 2 years ago. He was kinda like my crush too, tall, fit body, a biker.. likes to wear silver necklaces, rings and bracelets. Scars over his shoulder and on his belly. He is just such a dream guy, exactly like someone who walked out of a movie.

I was 22 back then... to be honest i was not really experience in relationships. Of course i fall for him like a mad teenage girl. However after some times.. i realize i have no idea how to understand him deeper. He wasn't really open, always mysterious, always showing off how powerful he is.. He has some cute side like how he got scared by my hamster or almost jumped when it approached him suddenly or to the way how he giggles..

We broke up after 6 months of being together... we still kept contact however.. texting each other once in a long while. Sometimes he calls.. telling me how he got into fight with some people.. or sometimes police involved. Of course i think most of it were exaggerated but i could never tell if it's true cuz he was that kinda type who'd get into trouble.

Recently, we met. After planning like for months, i finally see him again, well of course like in real person. He got bigger, was more muscular than last time. Classic biker type.

I have to admit i kinda miss him but i really don't know how to talk with him. He was always so cold and so far away.. rarely show his emotions. It's like he's warm on the outside but cold inside. Can someone tell me how to handle this type of guys.. who is not to talkative. I find it difficult to even start up a conversation or approach him. I feel powerless in front of him. Try not to make a mistake thinking it might upset him or something. Seriously he is way out of my league.. i have no idea how to keep a guy like him.
1
1