Could a fit, confident, successful, very good looking white guy be physically attracted to an Asian girl he doesn't know personally?

Anonymous
I work as a part time barista every morning in a downtown office building location where everyone is proud (sometimes a bit too much) about their social status (its a small city, and working downtown is seemingly a huge deal for people in finance and accounting)

One day my manager pointed out to a very good looking brunette man, (not a regular - I've never seen him before) saying he goes to his gym and that he is extremely fit. I workout too, so I was already admiring how much he "looks like he works out"

I was busy making drinks, but despite a few of my co workers glancing at him every now and then, he genuinely did not notice and/or looked interested.

a few weeks later, my manager sent me to work at a different downtown office building Starbucks location for 2 days - I immediately recognized him with 4~5 of his co workers and a barista at that Starbucks told me that he and his crew are their regulars.
I kept on looking at him (b/c I felt like if he were to say something, give me a dirty look or something, I could just tell him that I recognize him from my home store) and started noticing and started looking back.
The 2nd time, I was busy being the only person making the drinks and I noticed that he was "scanning" (for the lack of a better term) me top to bottom

I'm usually off by 10:30am but on Fridays, since I don't have class, I stick around every now and then to have lunch and hang out with my co workers. He came around 1pm, stood in line with 1 co worker. I was leaving for the gym and went around the line to say bye to one of my co workers - he turned his head and looked at me the whole time I walked to the other side of the line. (tbh I was surprised he even remembered me)

My co worker once caught him off guard and said hi and said he had a cocky, douche bag attitude.

could someone like that possibly be attracted to an Asian girl instead of being busy chasing a fit blonde barbie doll?
2
0