Guys, do you really like a big booty this much?

Do guys really do this? Some of them videoed her walking by. It really isn't a prank but it is funny.

If... you were going to have a hook up... would you hook up with her?
I showed my boyfriend this video... he wasn't that impressed lol

47

Most Helpful Guy

• lol... omg... guys... i swear.. they will never stop making me laugh.
    Im an ass guy... all year long. but i tell you what.. i wouldn't do half the shit this morons are doing...
    whipping out phones, almost begging, if she walks by, she walks by.
    i just acknowledge its a nice ass... out of my mind 10 paces later.

booty is everywhere... brains... not so much.

• Update: I'd still hook up with her... but hell no, that is not the right kinda ass. thats a butt...

• send me a link in a message :P.

• @MarkGerrits its on my profile... i don't hide nothing

What Guys Said 46

• honestly that isn't good looking to me. the shape, the way it jiggles when she walks. it simply isn't the right ass.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen some asses looking like a masterpiece, but this specific big, just isn't it. I'd rather take this skinny girl at work. No ass, but face to die for.

• She has a nice posterior, but I'm not really that much of a butt man, I'm more of a breast man, and even so while I might notice her and look some I wouldn't video her or even really talk to her. To do so would be assuming she would want to have anything to do with me.

• Damn that ass haha, fuck she's sexy as hell. I think 90% of guys fall in the 43 second category so this video is exaggerated.

• @update yea I'm sure he wasn't... you're his girlfriend, out of respect to you he's not going to actually tell you exactly what he thinks about another woman's booty.

• all guys are boob guys... and butt guys... and face guys

• Butt guys are a little crazy

• Yum, I love a booty with some jiggle! :)

Yes i'd hookup with her.

• I would not say that her arse was particularly large, or well shaped.
    The girl is too heavy and needs to do some lunges and leg weights to get everything sculpted.
    What I have noticed, as a general trend, is that black men like huge arses and white men like big tits.

• I dont know... I have been out with a lot of butt men. And they have all been white.

• Not only no but fuck no

• She does look great, but nowadays, so what? Every girl is dressed as provocatively as possible all the time, and if you want to see almost any girl naked, you just need her name and internet access. If that.

There comes a time when the jewels cease to sparkle, when the gold loses it's luster, when the throne room becomes a prison. . .

• Too much going on there. At least she's fit though, so I'd consider it.

• Hahaha yes very much. Like a lot
    But plush little fluffy booties are probably better

The big ones just make more of a statement hahah

• I'd certainly check her out, but I wouldn't photograph her or hit on her. I like big booty and this is the only song by Jennifer Lopez that I really like. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxtIRArhVD4&spfreload=10

• Tell me sexually what do you like about a big booty? how does i make sex better.

• @Rissyanne It is nice to grab on to or smack. Also nice to push up against in certain sex positions. Going to agree with the previous guy that it is a big visual turn on. (The username is creeping me out though).

• @WalterBlack Thanks for the complement! A good username will grab peoples attention...

• Big booty is hot, but no, I wouldn't videotape her or take a picture, I would just look.

• Some guys do, it seems to be a trend. Some think they are gross. I don't mind as long as they don't look like Kim Kardashian and actually have one.

• I will give the girls the rundown like that sometime if something catches my eye. :)

• No. I just like a butt that isn't bones, but not as big as mine. I'm half Mexican, and I inherited the big butt from my Latina mother.

• I love it but I'm not going to take pics or hit on her. I'll check her butt out as she walks by but that's it

• Yes. I would suck a fart out of her bunghole

• no I hate big bums.

she has to have a nice little peach bottom for me

• Thats not even a good looking butt. Maybe it's just the pants

• @guy532 you beat me to it

• That is me, female version.

• Damn nice ass, and damn sure would hook-up with her!

• well i may check her out but not filming it with cellphone lol

• We love lady parts.

• why is she wearing just a sports bra up top?

• Some guys are this lecherous but i'd generally they are like me a girl walks past in tight yoga pants etc your gonna have a look but not taking pics and videos or running after her.

• Yes I do 😂🔥

• It takes it out of proportion but yes guys are like that

• I don't really care about boob or butt size.

• ass like that doesn't walk by everyday. She is special.

• I'm more subtle when it comes to checking out a girl's ass and yes I would smash.

• More from Guys
    16