If a guy calls your body "thick," is that a compliment?

• Compliment
  • Insult
  • Depends
    Vote C

224

Most Helpful Guy

• Thick is generally the term for not super thin, but sexy in my context. If someone is overweight/fat i would never call them thick. There is such a thing as too thin you know... then there's too heavy... then there's all the "perfection" in the middle.

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends what kind of body he likes

What Guys Said 23

• I called my brother's ex-girlfriend fat, and he said no she's just thicc. Same applies when I talk to my friends, they say "that teacher is mad thicc, I'd do her" on the other hand we call another teacher fat, if you get confused how to distinguish the two words, simply put, if a girl who's not fat around the stomach but has nice legs and a large butt then she's thicc (basically an hourglass figure or really good curves) and if she's just straight up fat in all proportions then she's fat. Though it was a meme, it started to turn into an actual word used to describe most thicc (good) women. I hung out with my other group of friends one day and they used the same term to describe this women with a nice figure. So all in all its a compliment, people always call fat people fat. (thicc was originally the spelling of the meme)

• thicc isn't necessarily the hourglass figure. I think to be considered thick you just have to have a big ass and big thighs, stomach far doesn't matter though but if she has a lot of fat in her face and arms she would be considered fat

• If he told you directly, it was a compliment

• depends but 9/10 it's a compliment

• Depends on how he used it. Can be used as a neg but can also be used as a compliment

• Thick girls are perfect. Not fat and not skinny

• Compliment means it looks great!

• would have to see a picture of you baby but I would take it as a compliment means everything is gorgeous and it's all in the right place

• You're black, why is that an issue? lol

• depends on his preferences.

• U r not thick u r more cute

• Compliment i think

• Depends

• It's a meme nowadays for girls with curves, but the original meaning is just fat.

• if he likes what we in the old days used to call fat lasses then yeah.

• Its a compliment whenever I say it

• there are two types there is thicc which is good and then thick which means you're bigger

• Thick what?

• it's a major compliment on 99% of the time. only exception is when he called you thin many times before that. otherwise it's a compliment. love my women thick

• If he has teased you over it, then it's a good thing.

• I think he's thick in the head for a really dumb comment.

• Depends on if he means thick or "thick"

• it really depends

• it depends with what he likes, if he likes thick then it is a compliment.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends