How damn irritating do you find this?

If you ask someone, who obviously is pissy, what's wrong. And they reply with a mumbled nothing. Do you keep asking? Or leave that person to stew in their own pissy attitude?

• Keep asking
    23%(6)19%(12)Vote16%(6)
  • Stop worrying
    62%(16)65%(41)Vote68%(25)
  • Something else
    15%(4)16%(10)Vote16%(6)

Most Helpful Guy

• you step on there toe and say how about now

• 😂😂. I'm going to try that next time!

• lol well make sure u can run and laugh at the same time lol or what you could do is say aww come here let me give you a hug reach for their hand squeeze the crap out of it spinning around but they're back behind their back they say that let me give you something to cry about whiner I think like the person you're talking about we all know people like that and they're just attention getters so give them some attention LOL

• Oh my goodness you're solution is hilarious. Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave them alone. They'll work it out. Why make it worse?

What Guys Said 16

• If they say nothing is wrong I won't push the issue beyond a "Really? You sure about that?" If they're mad at me and I did something wrong I want to make it right with them. If they are dealing with something else and I'm somehow able to help, I want to help however I can... I can't do that if I don't know what's going on. I don't find it irritating because I get the feeling. I try to avoid doing it personally but I get why they do it. Sometimes it's just a matter of they think you did something wrong and they feel like you ought to realize your mistake on your own. My girlfriend used to do that, and it took me assuring her that I wanted to makeup for whatever I'd done to offend her, and admitting that I can be an idiot and needed her to tell me what was wrong in order to get her out of it. It was just kind of her natural response and I get that it's a lot of people's natural response... I can either get irritated by it, or learn how to deal with it, and perhaps, in the long run I can help break them out of the habit... and quite frankly, my getting irritated isn't going to help anyone xD

• That person probably hurting inside. Maybe there is a lot of stress they are dealing with.

After I moved and changed professions from less stress free environment to a more labor intense environment in a mill working in 110 degree valley heat working managers (high manager turn-over) under the gun themselves to produce,, constantly surrounded by negative energy working crazy hours,, the only thing I wanted to do was not bring that negativity home..

Maybe the person you are referring is in a negative work environment working in an extreme heat..

• give them some time to get their head straight and then ask again

• How about I kick them? Will that work?

• Lmao, no they really just need time to themselves. They're angry and when you're angry you really don't want to reason with people.

• Fine I won't kick him. I'll wait lol

• No, I understand and i back the fuck off, if they want to tell me something, they will.

• There are a few factors that play into this. My good friends: Keep asking. My partner (assuming everything had been going well with us): Keep asking. but if I know what they are upset about and they want me to keep asking, no deal.

• I always ask once and then I go ghost for the rest of the night. usually they pull the lodged stick out of their ass and apologize.

• If it is a woman I would ask her and if she said nothing I would talk to her and make her put her guard down. When a woman is pissed they need someone to talk, no matter what they may say, help them, give them advice.

• I ask 1 last time explaining if you don't want to talk about it dont exspect me to talk about it with you for at least 3days to a week

• The person might be Hangry! Feed them ! Food always makes me happy. Tacos Man!

• I would change the subject

• Depends on who it is and how much you end up dealing with them in this mood.

• I let them wallow until they come to me and are ready to talk...

• It all depends on who is this person to you.

• I'd make an attempt to see if they what to spill it. I'm not going to try again though.!

• nope let them be.
    if they do not want to talk about it

• Leave them be, with a "im sorry you're upset, I'm here if you wanna talk about it".

What Girls Said 6

• I ask, after they mumble I'll ask one more time then just say I'm there if they want to talk.
    I get that it's not always easy to open up when we have problems but I'm not going to force it

• Tell them to please stop lying, and just say that they don't want to talk about it.

• I basically tell them tell me or _____.
    If they don't tell me nothing can proceed because I'm not dealing with their pissy attitude.

• i won't keep asking..

• Then I just leave them the heck alone and go on.

• No, I let them be. It's obvious that they do not want to talk about it.