Too lazy for dating he said?

I asked him out and his answer was:
"I'm too lazy, u don't wanna date me. Women are too much work. definitely not a sport for me".

What the actual fuck. What do you asnwer to that?

i mean i'm not high maintenance. how much of a burdain can having a girfriend be for men... ?

818

Most Helpful Guy

• In all fairness life as a bachelor is pretty sweet these days, if you've got half a brain you can earn a decent wage without too much effort and that'll support a really good life that is super easy.

Entertainment is cheap as hell, games, movies, TV, the internet. Booze and drugs are cheap, you can have your own man cave and put your feet up, relax in your own space, follow your hobbies and interest and not need to hear nagging or complaining or endless lists of expectations, or neurotic behaviour when it comes to replying to texts, or clinginess or neediness, the list just goes on and on.

There has to be a really, REALLY good reason to jeopardize that kind of easy life to get wrapped up in the whirlwind of crazy.

You personally might be nothing like that, but how does he know that? Why should he risk his cozy life? As far as he's concerned you are at least the possibility of all those things. It's part of a growing trend where men are just kinda sick of it all, it's too much risk and effort and not enough reward.

Milo did one of the best write ups about this I've ever seen - www.breitbart.com/.../

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if he is too lazy to have a great girl in his life then let him be lazy. It's better that he's honest rather than you getting frustrated down the line when the relationship sucks. Yes it is seriously wtf but you're better off moving on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE