Too lazy for dating he said?

I asked him out and his answer was:
"I'm too lazy, u don't wanna date me. Women are too much work. definitely not a sport for me".

What the actual fuck. What do you asnwer to that?

i mean i'm not high maintenance. how much of a burdain can having a girfriend be for men... ?

818

Most Helpful Guy

• In all fairness life as a bachelor is pretty sweet these days, if you've got half a brain you can earn a decent wage without too much effort and that'll support a really good life that is super easy.

Entertainment is cheap as hell, games, movies, TV, the internet. Booze and drugs are cheap, you can have your own man cave and put your feet up, relax in your own space, follow your hobbies and interest and not need to hear nagging or complaining or endless lists of expectations, or neurotic behaviour when it comes to replying to texts, or clinginess or neediness, the list just goes on and on.

There has to be a really, REALLY good reason to jeopardize that kind of easy life to get wrapped up in the whirlwind of crazy.

You personally might be nothing like that, but how does he know that? Why should he risk his cozy life? As far as he's concerned you are at least the possibility of all those things. It's part of a growing trend where men are just kinda sick of it all, it's too much risk and effort and not enough reward.

Milo did one of the best write ups about this I've ever seen - www.breitbart.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmfao give that dude an award. He gets it.
    He's saying that he doesn't wanna go with you. It means he probably doesn't think you're worth the effort. You should prob move along, find someone else.

What Guys Said 17

• Women take time, money, effort. Maybe it'll cut into his video game time? Maybe he is MGTOW and didn't know how to tell you

• It can be a pain in the ass. I mean,
    - taking her out to places you don't wanna go
    - spending money on her
    - spending hours around her when you wanna be doing something else
    - listening to her gossip, drama, complain
    - consoling her when she has a freak out
    - meeting her friends/family
    - talking on the phone every day, texting all the time about stupid shit
    - trying to figure out if she's actually interested in you and not using you
    - dealing with her moods

• What exactly is your problem with what he said?

• Show him ur moves and curves.. Make his dick inside his pant to fluctuate. He will definitely say yes for date.

• You say, "OK. Thanks for your honesty." And you walk away.

• in what fantasy scenario this dialogue would be exchanged after that bomb drop?

• Truly? In none. But you have to admit it's the best possible answer, and really the only response that I works.

• In response to your second question, remove sex from the equation and ask the question again.

• Hahahaha, on what I said the same thing to a few girls awhile back.

Look, some folks just don't give a care about dating, myself included. It involves going out, spending money.. not everyone can be bothered

• is it an excuse you use for being bad with women or scared of them or insecure with your poverty though... ?

• Nope. I just can't be bothered. It's a temporary arrangement with little to no payoff and a massive amount of cost in time energy and resources.

• Honestly dating is just a bad investment unless she's an absolute gem of a person.

• I can kinda understand, having a girlfriend can be work, but if he was very into you, he probably would have said yes.

• he's just insecure about himself, he doesn't want to ruin whatever relationship you have currently because he knows you'll stop liking him

source: me (sort of)

• Lol i love that guy. he's just not interested in u that way

• Thats also a good way to politely say no, or he might like dudes, or he enjoyys his freedom

• You don't, he want to waller in his misery

• i don't know what he wants to accomplish

• Nothing. He will cone out of it with much sympathy from others or be a hermit

• Do not lower yourself, men who say that kind of answer are afraid, unsecured, even shy, it will be a little longer for them to be in relationship, that's all :)

• lol what kind of shirt is that? are you a cartoonish retro character of some sort?

• cool. so you are an actor?

• No, let's say i like to disguise myself as a pirate, or a vampire, or a gothic figure, it depends :)

• being a bachelor is awsome so if he's having sex and a bachelor no reason for a girlfriend

• if he is lazy-pushing everyone away how does he have sex... ?

• you mean girls are expensive to have around? what if she works?

• still too much of a hastle emotionally and mentally just move on and dont think too much about it

• I had a friend who was just like that, i think he just had higher standards for women

• Hahaha he so high and fucked up

• Then he might fucking be in Guys if not girls 😏😂

• so he was covering being gay? or was straight and just an honest sloth?

• so do you find girls a burdain?

• Of course not. Girls are the most beautiful creation of God just like guys. Both are equal. If girls could be burden for guys, even guys could be burden for girls. And anyway who cares about someone else caring about your ownself. You're enough to care about your own self. Don't need to ask guys. But no I don't think girls could be anyway burden for me.

• There are no upsides to dating when sex is available for free, so I kinda get where he's coming from. Dating is too much of a hassle.

What Girls Said 7

• Well if he is too lazy to have a great girl in his life then let him be lazy. It's better that he's honest rather than you getting frustrated down the line when the relationship sucks. Yes it is seriously wtf but you're better off moving on.

• Yes I am!

• Just move on. You don't want to date someone who says that. It shows a negative attitude towards women.

• negative attitude towards women? so its like misogyny or bitterness in disguise? maybe compensating for being impotent?

• Maybe not committed at all.

Maybe he said that so you won't expect to much from him. That way he lowered your expectations and you'll be happy with almost everything he does for you, because 'he's lazy, but he just did that and I appreciate it'

• He's basically saying that you're not worth the effort.

• He's to lazy, and not interested. You should move on

• so would another girl make him forget his laziness?

• That's what. If he's ain't interested let him go. Anyway he can't make anything good for you if you ask him to. Because he just meant least interested

• Drop him.