DOES HE WANT ME AS HIS BEST FRIEND WITH BENEFITS?

I've been talking to this guy named Evin for 7 months now and we have been were best friends but a week after school ended he started talking to me and he had told me he liked me. Well all was going well we talked until he stop answering me in July around his birthday. In August the night before school started he was all like "schools starts tomorrow kill my self". I was confused and didn't answer him. A week later on Saturday i said hey and we started talking again. But the thing is he started talking really sexual to me he told me he wanted me to ride him until he couldn't breath. I was like wtfff? But he started saying he wants me and i told him that if he wants to we can date but he told me he didn't like long distance relationships (that. s only bc i switched schools) so we wouldn't get to see each other. But the thing is i sent him 3 long af paragraphs and he sent me a sentence back and then i told him that if he didn't want to date and he better as hell be talking to me just to sexulize then what does he want. He texted me back saying "we can talk normal then bud"
WTF DOES HE WANT FROM ME IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO DATE?
DOES HE WANT ME AS HIS BEST FRIEND WITH BENEFITS?
Add Opinion