What do you think he meant in this conversation and does he like me?

So I kind of like this guy I met on tinder, we have been texting since a long time but haven't met yet. He tells me that he finds me cute and everything but i'm kind of confused about how he feels about me. What do you think he meant in this conversation and does he like me?

Had to post this again because I forgot to include the poll last time

• He likes me
  • He was mostly kidding but he likes me
  • He doesn't like me
    Vote C

188

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously is this guy a fucking Twilight Vampire or what? "You'll get addicted, I'm not a nice person"

Most Helpful Girl

• He's basically trying to cover his ass in a manipulative fashion by indirectly pre-warning you... once he's slept with you he'll pull away and make you feel like the clingy girl he's describing to you now (which by the way she probably wasn't clingy, just called him out on his BS). Trust me, Avoid him!!!

What Guys Said 7

• He is a fuck boy. Why did he stop talking to the other girl? Prob slept with her and didn't want to be with her. The guy is warning you so once he pulls the fuck boy routine he can say i warned you about me.

• Fuck boy or player for sure. Don't ever trust a guy who tells you he's not nice. My ex told me he wasn't a good person, I told him he was a good person as long as he treated me right, and then he cheated on me after claiming he wouldn't. He also claimed he broke up with his ex because she was too clingy when he ended up being the crazy jealous one

And he's probably met girls off Tinder before

Go for someone who is excited to meet you

• He's not really into you. Tinder is a hook up app and it seems like he just wants a girl for sex and not long term. I would ditch him. He did send you a bunch of red flags and I have no idea what makes you ignore them and be so eager to meet up.

• I don't get why everyone is saying the dude probably sucks or he's crazy or something... Do people seriously not understand that people are different? He obviously overthinks things in dating, but then again who doesn't? Geez. Everyone just needs to *relax.*

As far as whether he likes you, OP, do you like him? Are you sexually attracted to him? Then what's the problem? Simple.

• Get out of there, he's trying to act cool and mysterious but just comes off as a fuckboy, ain't worth the time gal

• His fucking retarded. I dont know If this is some next level pickup behavier. Or If he just fucked everything up😂

• Just flirting with you. He just creating intrest on him. so you shud meet him. Be aware!!

• Sounds more like a douchebag.

What Girls Said 17

• This guy sounds like a tool. Don't waste your time

• He sounds like the typical fuckboy. Run while you can.

• I say run from this guy. One you meet me you'll get addicted to me... and I'm not a good person. Come. On. Trust me, you don't want this guy.

• I think he's just being a fuck boy. It's tinder ffs

• I'd avoid him like the plague to be honest with you. Something is very wrong with this dude.

• He's into you but you need to be careful, and don't be surprised if he just randomly goes ghost on you no matter how "well" things are going

• I think he likes you... but would tread carefully if I were you.
    Try not to let your feelings cloud your judgment in case he's playing the game...

• FUCK BOY
    Sounds like my ex tbh 😂😂😂
    Shitty situation when you give someone your all and you get fucked over
    DONT DO IT GURL NOT WORTH YOUR TIME

• He may be interested in you but the way he put it sounds like his more self-obsessed n using that method to flirt

• Hmmm I think he's playing a game to make him seem more alluring. I would have changed the topic to throw him off if he keeps obsessing over discussing that other chick then maybe you shouldn't waste your time. Too many other men in there Lolol

• Be aware this may not be who you think it is. Id advise not to meet him if you do be careful

• seems a little sketchy but be aware

• He is just flirting... don't believe any.

• Hard to tell it

• He is gay.

• Is he really someone you would want to meet anyways? Seems sketchy... like I'm not a good person. Seems like he lead the other girl on and dropped her. Protect yourself and your emotions... meaning stop wasting your time

• Maybe he's into you a little bit