How many men think all women are mean and for that reason they stopped trying to fall in love?

I dont know if thats how you think but thats how I've seen many of you express yourselves. I seen many guys get hurt by women soo many times and they make themselves believe all women are just bitches.. and its crazy because there are so many good women out there and some guys can't see that.. i can honestly say im very monogamous and have good intentions I've only had two relationships the first one being 6 months and the second 5 years.. dont let the world make you bitter..

236

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that and I no longer try for a relationship because I don't feel like there is really anyone left worth getting into a relationship with. I haven't dated in 6 years. The last girl I did we were dating for alost 4 years. I caught her in bed with another guy who I knew. Since that I don't think I really can love or trust a woman anymore. I had a few women get my interest since then but only to find out they are either hoes who is playing ever guy or they just reject me. So I honestly don't see the point anymore. Why try to find a girl when she is just most likely to be a mean person who will end up hurting me. I don't need that. And that is the sadess part is that these horrible women greatly out number any actual nice women left. And I honestly don't think it is worth seaching through these bad women just in hopes of finding a nice one which my not happen or you think she is only to find out later you were wrong about her and she sucks too. Fuck that I'll just be responsible for my own happiness and leave them to be crazy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good for you that you're taking charge of your happiness.. thanks for sharing that.. it is sad how the majority can be cruel unfortunately

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this way about guys
    Yes there are some nice guys but most of the times it's just about sex and games

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah i know.. but apart from the guys that just want sex i know there's some guys that once they fell for someone they got hurt and they stopped trying at all.. im just curious as to how many can really own up to it

• Lol thats so true !!!

• I agree that jerks are only about sex and games, thank god i'm not one of them.