What are some reasons you would look at a girl? Is he weirded out or is he interested? Does he like me?

jaelenna
There's this boy that I really find attractive he's sooooooo FINE!!! I was in a big meeting at school, everyone was in a crowd standing. I Turned around and I saw him a couple feet behind me. He instantly saw me look at him, then he quickly looked away. Later in the meeting, I looked back at him again and he saw me and he locked eye contact, I turned away. When the meeting ended we were all going out of the hallway and I was talking to my friend about him (was not obvious) and I turned around to look for my teacher who was a couple feet behind, and I saw him staring at me, who was behind the teacher. In class, everyone had to go around and tell 4 things about ourselves to people we don't know and as I was speaking to some of my other classmates about myself I looked over to see him looking at me from afar. At the end of the class, we had to take a class photo and he looked at me again before we got in position. And the stare isn't like intense where it feels like he can see my soul or sum shi it's like a look with a straight face, but not mean either. he's a sophomore im a freshman. WHy do you think he is looking? `
+1 y
why is he looking at mee?
25
11