Does the amount of sperm depend on the size of the balls?

Does it? If not then what does?Does the amount of sperm depend on the size of the balls??

429

Most Helpful Guy

• When you say "sperm" are you really meaning the amount of semen that is ejaculated and not the sperm cells themselves? If so, you have to remember that the seminal fluid isn't produced in the testicles themselves. (Sperm cells are produced in the testicles.) Seminal fluid is produced by the prostate gland, the seminal vesicles, and the Cowper's glands, which are all inside the body cavity and not in the scrotum like the testicles. The amount of semen in any ejaculation depends on a few things. If the guy has gone a long while without cumming, he's likely to ejaculate more volume. Also, if a guy gets turned on and stays turned on for a long time before cumming, there will be more semen ejaculated.

Most Helpful Girl

• no it doesn't depend on them

What Guys Said 28

• Semen volume correlates most with ejaculation interval (time passed since previous ejaculation).

• It depends on a bunch of things. Health, the last time the guy got to cum, or how many times he's recently cum. And what you eat can affect the amount of cum and appearently taste according to some girls. I usually cum a ton if its been more then a day since I cummed. But 1st time I cum everyday its a lot, then if I cum again (I usually like to cum at least twice) the 2nd time its less cum. Then if I cum a 3rd time its usually not a lot of cum. Then the 4th and 5th times in a day its either not a lot of cum at all or I've even sometimes cum and had like almost no cum to shoot out! So thats probably the biggest thing that affects the amount of cum. And honestly ball size probably only has alittle to do with it, like bigger balls could probably make sperm faster and maybe store more too? I think I've got big balls but I'm not cause I've gotten different answers from different girls but I almost always cum a lot at least the 1st time. Hope that helped but if you have anymore questions just ask

• loll no.. I do cum normal where as many of my friends cum a very big load and they got small balls than mine

• It's more of the reverse, your balls will expand a bit when you produce sperm and don't release it (over a couple of days).

• Holy vow !! That means virgins with superhuman self control might end up having a couple of grapefruits stuck in their pants by the time they hit midlife.

• nope,, never had problems

even if i have that self control, the snake keeps spitting in my underwear

semen comes out on its own

• @topi_tonge aaah well. That will stop very soon.

• no. diet, hormones and length of time between. With proper vitamins it can get to be a lot

• No, it depends on the length of chastity.

• It's entirely dependent on how healthy your sexual system is like high levels of testosterone and how physically fit you are shit like that

• The prostate controls the amount of what's in there and the pelvic muscle controls how hard it comes out

• Nope.😊

• Nope.

• nope girl

• Nope. Size of ball has nothing to do with amount of sperm. I think less masturbation increase sperm amount.

• 😊😊

• Dude no need to be sorry just don't go balls to the wall when trying to prove someone wrong... You had a decent point in your previous comment just not enough actuall science. Don't worry about it :)

• My genitals are small and I can pursues a large amount of sperm when ejaculate from masturbation.

• sperm ! lol!
    I think it should depend on temperature!

• Nope.

• Sperm count is dependent on the balls but not the size of them. Ejaculate volume is regulated by the prostate

• I am about ready to slit my wrists, close em up with a tightly wound belt then hang myself by those belts. *Facepalm* Google can handle your stupidity... However I can't.

• I asked Google, but it didn't give me the answer I was looking forπŸ˜•

• Sheesh, poor you.

• I won't be poor if you give me some money? πŸ˜ƒ No? Then don't worry about my status. I should say poor you because I'm 99.9% sure you scare off everyone you meet.

• It depends mostly on diet and hormones.

• Nope

• No it doesn't

• Lol nope depends on the amount of testosterone in a guy's body

• No... I cum more the longer I wait between ejaculating.

• Nope. It's about the testosterone.

• Hii dear

• Honestly haven't a clue but I do know it lessens with age.

• No. Sperm are made by the testes and eventually are reabsorbed if not emitted. The amount of sperm a guy shoots depends on how much he has in his system, which is mostly dependent on how long it's been since his last emission.

• please go back to school and relearn male anatomy

• Only you have something mean to say. Is it so hard to keep scrolling?

• Then your school has failed you or you failed to pay attention in class.

• Ok but if I asked, that clearly means I didn't learn. You were out of line for getting rude in the first place. And maybe I didn't want to know until now, and instead of just saying yes it does or no it doesn't, you told me to go back to school. How old are you? Like 30 something? Grow up please.

• I have dump truck size loads but my balls are also massive

What Girls Said 3

• No...
    Just on a man's sperm count...

• This pic is just scary

• i dont think it does.