Does the amount of sperm depend on the size of the balls?

Does it? If not then what does?Does the amount of sperm depend on the size of the balls??

430

Most Helpful Guy

• When you say "sperm" are you really meaning the amount of semen that is ejaculated and not the sperm cells themselves? If so, you have to remember that the seminal fluid isn't produced in the testicles themselves. (Sperm cells are produced in the testicles.) Seminal fluid is produced by the prostate gland, the seminal vesicles, and the Cowper's glands, which are all inside the body cavity and not in the scrotum like the testicles. The amount of semen in any ejaculation depends on a few things. If the guy has gone a long while without cumming, he's likely to ejaculate more volume. Also, if a guy gets turned on and stays turned on for a long time before cumming, there will be more semen ejaculated.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl