Playing me or serious?

We work together and have been talking for awhile. We’ve made out and have been on two dates. He acts serious about me. I asked him if talking to someone you work with is legal and this is what he said a few days later he sent me these texts.. what does this mean? what should i do? is he playing me or really needs to take things slow? i’m confusedplaying me or serious?playing me or serious?playing me or serious?playing me or serious?

17

What Guys Said 7

• It seems indefinite. When he'll get his career started is anyone's guess. You've been very obvious and direct in your approach, something I personally admire!

I think you should date other people in the meanwhile and be very clear to him that you guys aren't exclusive.

Best of luck!

• Bitch first of all get a really hot friend, then go out to a football game or something he will like even if u don't like it, take lots of pics like at least 25 of them all being you two having a really fun time even if u aren't then post all of them on your social media and make fucking sure he see's them and make sure you cute as hell. If his ass don't want u, fuck him, they is plenty of bigger people out there if you get what i'm saying!!!

• Basically, you not good enough to spend time with, rather spend it elsewhere. Move to someone else, this guy is keeping you on the hook as 2nd best incase he gets rejected by his first choice character. The career excuse is his fall back to justify rejecting you. We guys, when we like a girl, let alone she being the one confesses, we make effort not excuses, let alone

• Lol he clearly saying not interested in u. Lol y u don't understand that.

• He seems fairly genuine. Wait it out a little but don't wait forever. You have to look out for you

• He is good in bed?

• His mistake was not having the self control to avoid crossing boundaries. Going on dates and then saying you will only date once your career is settled...

He's either emotionally unavailable, or just not interested in relationships. I don't think relationships don't have much to offer a guy, it's restrictive and emotionally intensive... often results in increased drama, policing of some sort and dealing with shit tests.

What Girls Said 1

• interested