Why do guys fail to let girls know they like them?

Like i always here guys when they see a pretty girl they’ll whisper to their friends “bro she’s so hot” or “she’s cute” and then they’ll all giggle together lol but why don’t they try to ask these girls out?

231

What Guys Said 31

• They have this fear of rejection when it comes to asking out any chick. If it's someone who's really important oly then must one feel fear of rejection

• Because they gay

• Bc women are more so to judge a man in the first 8 seconds if she likes him or not and have the power to reject someone without feeling like total crap.
    Getting rejected sucks and hurts even more depending on how much you love said person
    Ie i loved someone for years then i told her amd she rejected me when i asked her out and a month later falls in love and dates some guy she just met whos a complete asshole to everyone, im sure many people know that feeling

• It's super stressful. It's nowhere near as easy as you think it is.

You could ask the same of girls and get your answer that way.

• You mean like them or attracted to them? I don't think guys have a problem telling a girl he likes her that's more of a girl thing playing games and all. Guys are more straight forward

• Because they are afraid of rejection. As males they have to face a lot of rejection becuase society expects the man to always ask the girl out. Females don't usually face nearly as much rejection becuase they are usually the ones get asked instead of doing the asking.

• I always let women know i like them and was always shot down.

• Shy of rejection

• Mostly it is a fear of rejection

• Fear of rejection.

• i did that this year.

• Because we are usually shy of rejection or being made fun of for asking her out.

• Because they're pussies.

• Intimidated. You are hot though haha

• It's bc girls don't give clear indications back. That's why I didn't do much with my crush.

• Because when I do you girls say it's fucking gross or awkward and friend zone me.

• Not brave enough, or not interested enough. Could be trying to prove something, or just create conversation.

• Intimidating; pride is to a men like emotion is to a woman. Men fear and loathe rejection. Easier not to move forward. Avoid the risk.

• I don't understand this fear of rejection, especially if it's asking out someone you've just met.. what have you got to lose except the price of a few drinks?

• Probably because we assume we don't stand a chance and fear rejection.

• Because we don't want to be rejected.

• fear and no game nor confidence-some have no reason to be confidence

• They feel they are out of league

• It's because they nervous.

• Why do you fail to let guys know you like them? That is the real question.

• Maybe girls just don't notice it

• Hi like to meet up

• They fear rejection I thinkm

• There are many reasons. Maybe they aren't interested in any for of relationship with her, they could think she is a bitch or stuck up, they could already be seeing someone or interested in someone else. She may not be his type but still hot. She may not have been in a situation where she was approachable. Fear of being rejected.

• Well for starters shy guys won't tell their friends about their interest in terms of a girl, most of them, to be precise based on my experience it's because firstly I don't have high self-esteem, and I compare myself to the guys she usually hangs out with and make up my mind that I'm not even on their level, she's too pretty to even notice or have an interest in me, and I might even make a joke out of myself if I too her and she would tell her friends and everything would come crashing down after the rejection and then it becomes a cycle, and after that we remain song

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 2

• I’ve asked several guys out and tbh it can be hard the first few times. You’re always scared the person is gonna laugh in your face and text about you in the friend group chat. Girls can be brutal so shy guys would rather not deal with the drama unless they know for certain

• Fear of rejection or be friendzoned.