How to soothe a crying man☹️?

Why do men cry...😩😖😢?
How can women make men cry...😓?How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??
  • I've seen men cry☺️
  • I've never seen men cry☹️

711

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My friends and I have had a lot of relationship issues and a lot of problems with death around us we have all cried around each other and it depends on the person on how to comfort them some like a hug when they cry some like to be alone some like to have someone there but not touching them there's no one answer on how to comfort them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE