How to soothe a crying man☹️?

Why do men cry...😩😖😢?
How can women make men cry...😓?How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??

• I've seen men cry☺️
  • I've never seen men cry☹️

711

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 11

• Dude, as men we are not emotionless beings. I myself cry and for many different reasons. Death and mourning, I cried during my divorce as I felt my world was falling apart around me. I've experienced physical pain so severe you can't help but cry because somehow it helps relieve the tension. I also have cried tears of joy, especially when I found out about the pregnancies of my two little girls.

In the case of crying because of negative emotional release, I don't think you would handle it any differently than you would with anyone else. Give them a hug. Lend them an ear. Empathize (NOT sympathize) with what they are experiencing. It's no different than what I would do for a woman or a child.

Now if an individual is unwilling to be soothed because of his tears, then he is insecure and just needs to grow up. Some men feel that crying as an emotional release is a sign of weakness. Those men are simply ignorant to reality. Men may not cry as much as women but it doesn't make us any less human or any less emotional beings.

• My friends and I have had a lot of relationship issues and a lot of problems with death around us we have all cried around each other and it depends on the person on how to comfort them some like a hug when they cry some like to be alone some like to have someone there but not touching them there's no one answer on how to comfort them.

• I have only cried once in like the past 10 years and that is only because of a girl that I liked. And no I have never seen a man cry.

• i seen a men cry,
    Once, he was my Dad and it was after he lost his father!..
    and i saw him scared once when he almost lost one of his son..

• I've seen men cry

• I've seen men cry

• I cry but i will cry and kick someone's ass at the same time so... No biggie...

• your questions are retarded boy

• Suck his dick

• I only cry after a breakup 😢

• Women can make a grown man cry easily, they can make us really sad at times and it just best for him to cry it all out