How to soothe a crying man☹️?

Why do men cry...😩😖😢?
How can women make men cry...😓?How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??How to soothe a crying man☹️??
  • I've seen men cry☺️
  • I've never seen men cry☹️

811

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My friends and I have had a lot of relationship issues and a lot of problems with death around us we have all cried around each other and it depends on the person on how to comfort them some like a hug when they cry some like to be alone some like to have someone there but not touching them there's no one answer on how to comfort them.