Guy I'm seeing makes fun of my smaller boobs and enjoys making me jealous of other girls?

He doesn't do it all the time or to an extreme. We are 22/23. We recently started being exclusive and get along super well. I wear size C bra cups, since during my period they fill to a C but otherwise they're a little tight in a B. Last night we were intimate and he was joking around that my boobs were AAA and I had no boobs. I've also recently lost weight so my boobs and butt are smaller. But I have always been known to have a really great butt, so I don't care about small boobs because my butt is round and big thanks to my genes. But he even was commenting on my butt sayjng it wasn't that big or he didn't notice it was anything special. We work together and work with customers and I am hit on regularly by customers and coworkers, I know I'm attractive but it's like he tries to make me feel like I'm not. Or he makes comments about other female coworkers, how the guys at work always look and comment about them and their bodies, etc. Or he'll purposely, he admitted this, said he will bring up girl coworkers around me to make me jealous because he enjoys it since it strikes a nerve with me. But then he'll turn around and shower me with compliments or say I'm the only one outside of work he'd find attractive and the others aren't, etc. Why does he do this?

722

What Guys Said 22

• It sounds to me like he's insecure (i. e., he's not sure he's good enough for you, and you may leave him), and so, whether he even realizes he's doing it, he's trying to make YOU insecure so that he can feel more secure himself. Of course, he's being an idiot, but in the moment, it seems to him the thing to do to make him feel better.

• 1. He's an idiot because he doesn't understand the reality of women's breasts and
    2. He's an immature douche.

He needs to go. NOW.
    Today, needs to be his Black Friday.

• Ok, deep down he is not totally happy with you and makes jokes to sorta vent his frustrations once in a while. Good guys don't do this to the extent you are saying. No problem joking around once in a while, but he does it way too much. I think he wants something more but at the same time there isn't enough wrong with you to justify breaking up, so in the meantime he makes ignorant comments.

• He sounds like a big tool there is nothing wrong with your breast and making you jealous and picking on you isn't healthy honestly he's a twit

• Why would you be jealous. You are perfectly beautiful, ic he doesn't think so, hit me back. Never, let a guy not appreciate you for you. Next time he makes a comment, let him know there's a lot of guys out there that think your boobs are perfect!

• It's a control mechanism, making people inferior. It's not cool

• Uh fitter and slimmer is better, so... it sounds like he might be a moron.

• Just going on the information you've provided, it sounds like an insecure issue on his part. There's a jealousy there b/c you're getting hit on, in his presence, with other co-workers and customers. This is why work romances rarely work long-term. You stated you lost weight... your self-esteem has risen, he's trying to bring it back down with the insults (no matter how small).

• Every chance you get go topless around him. Then tell him he doesn't like small boobies and don't let him play.

• Since you work together, there's high chance that he is somewhat jealous when you get hit on, and he tries to disprove this to you by portraying you smaller than you really are. I guess it's no biggie.

• Guys like boobs to be big but he shouldn't say that yours are small unless he really wishes they were bigger or he is just the kind of guy who likes teasing

• Ask him.
    I love small boobs tho

• Sounds like a really manipulate person who enjoys the idea of having power over you. Run form this man. Get as far away as you can.

• Nah you not all that

• Make fun of his dick size

• Why are you even seeing this cunt?

• To me it sounds like it could be less superficial and more likely to be something else he's angry with? Regardless it's pretty dumb.

• He sounds like a piece of shit why are you with him?

• I guess I can't tell if he's joking or if he's trying to make me feel insecure on purpose? I do like him and other than this we get along extremely well.

• If he is kidding then it's still is obnoxious but I guess it's not as bad

• He is just being a ass and you need to tell him. Or just find a real man.

• Personally, I like a lot small boobs because there is a very good chance that they have a good shape

• Because he is an emotionally abusive little bitch. Needs a beating. You have a brother? This sounds like brother territory.

• He is trying to push you

To have some implant

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know your ban size so I can't say if you are small or not. What I can say is that your man should appreciate you and shouldn't be making those types of comments and treating you that way. Maybe next time you should look at his dick with a sad face and be like, "If only it were a bit bigger, I might enjoy it."

• He sounds like he's playful but at the same time maybe he doesn't know where to draw the line between playing and hurting your feelings. Tell him upfront it's hurting your feelings.

• Hmm that seems really immature of him to bring up other girls to purposefully make you jealous. I wouldn’t put up with it, personally. You shouldn’t be with someone who tries to downgrade you. It isn’t really healthy in a relationship. If you think everything he says is jokingly, then you should tell him how you feel about it. I had a friend like this and he stopped doing it once I told him how people receive his comments.

• i don't know the real reason why but sounds like he's using jealousy to keep you close to him. the question is, what do you want to do? do you want to be around someone who constantly makes you feel in competition with other women when you clearly don't have to be? (because you said you're attractive)

• You already know the answer. The idiot is not hard to understand at all. Why date a retard when you have a choice with other guys instead.

• he probably want you to have a boobjobs

• This is something you should talk to him about. If it bothers you, he should stop.