Guys, would you ever give your life up to save a random woman?

• Guys, would you ever give your life up to save a random woman?NO FUCKING WAY.
  • Guys, would you ever give your life up to save a random woman?YES 100%
  • Guys, would you ever give your life up to save a random woman?I can't say unless i was in the situation.
    Vote C
  • Guys, would you ever give your life up to save a random woman?Only for a family member or girlfriend/wife.
    Vote D

962

Most Helpful Guy

• Save a random? I wouldn't even do it for a girlfriend.
    maybe a wife... because i know what i would put her through FIRST before that time... and if she made it through the torture i have planned out... and sticks... she earned it.

• What if you'd been with your girlfriend like 5 or so years though?

• my torture only has a span of 3 years now... used to be 5 till women started irritating me and i left the game for 5 years.
      so if its 5 years... she'd be a wife...(or a ghost... meaning she would have left)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a woman and I've gotta say no. My instincts for self preservation aside. For all I know she could be a murderer, abuser, etc. I'm not putting my life at risk for a stranger. I would try to asses if I could help her in some way, though. I. e calling for help, administering CPR, moving her out of danger without getting myself killed/severely harmed. I wouldn't run into a fire, dive into shark infested waters, etc.