How did my ex seem to get over me so fast?

Fisrt of all, before we broke up he was PERFECT. But when it came to my knowledge that he he told me a huge lie I broke up with him through text because at the moment I found out I couldnt call since I was at work. I was sad and emotional and I just reacted. He didn't text back so I called him thatnight and I was crying and he just kept telling me "not right now" but I wouldn't listen so he hung up in my face a few times and I texted him all night. He eventually sent me a big paragraph a few days later apologizing and saying he loved me and never meant to hurt me but he didn't want to fix things. He wouldn't really respond to my texts or answer the phone but he said he still wanted to be friends. 2 weeks after the breakup we had sex and he said he still loved me but he made me cry again as well because he acted like he didn't want to give me a hug after we had sex, which is why I cried. A few weeks later we had sex again, and again 2 weeks after that, and again on Christmas, and again about a week ago. And each time we did he seemed like he didn't care about me more and more. He didn't seem to want to discuss anything. He wouldn't say he loved me back. He just seemed like he got over me so fast. How is it possible for somebody to just get over someone they claim to have loved so fast. Its like he doesn't even like me anymore let alone love me. And aside from being really emotional about our breakup Im not even a bad person. I was a great girlfriend, I was always there for him, he talked to me everyday. Im not unlikeable and Im attractive, especially to him. I know I am because I can still turn him on very easily. I just dont understand why he would want things to just be done even if I am the one who broke up with him he didn't put up a fight or forgive me, he just gave up on me. How did he just stop caring so fast?
How did my ex seem to get over me so fast?
Add Opinion