Can a guy fall in love with you after having sex?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have more to offer than sex. Otherwise no. Which is why some women who ONLY have sex to give whine about guys not wanting to date them.

But if you have more to offer and you want a real relationship, don’t start a relationship on sex. It will just make it harder for you to tell if a guy is really into you or faking

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unlikely but possible, that isn't the reason people tend to fall in love.
    Love is usually something when you develop a mental connection with the person.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Yes... sex isn't the deciding factor of anything when we consider a woman for any long term investments, like a relationship. The feeling of 'love' can actually be helped along if the sex is good... but if there's no reason to love that person as a person, she's just going to be a person that I had sex with.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes... other than a sociopath pretty much anyone can fall in love with anyone after having sex because that's literally what our brains are programmed towards. During sex our brains produce bonding hormones... which means as subtle as it may be a guy may have a certain attachment to a girl after having sex with her.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's simply not true.. I am not a sociopath. I love deeply. But sex is so easy to get these days. Few people actually have the biochemistry that makes us fall in love.

• @Lolaloves019 I'm not saying everyone will fall in love, simply that anyone can, and that sex can influence virtually anyone towards the state of mind we call being in love.

• It's possible in theory but generally guys don't need feelings to have sex so it's unlikely that sex alone will make the difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • People dont really fall in love after sex. They are just in love with the idea being created a minute after.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not usually. Most guys lose interest after sex, so if you're trying to catch a guy this way, it probably won't work.

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, I don't know, maybe you have a nice conversation, or the guy that never repared at you, can do It, and fall in love with you

1|0
    0|0
  • The possibility exists but it's not the way to love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Technically yes, but most likely not in the way you're taking about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Possibly but it's more likely it won't make a difference unless he can't get enough of you in bed

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably. But you may not want to use sex every time you want a guy to fall in love with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Nothing Is Sexier Than A Man Who Admits He Wants You And Does Everything He Can

1|1
    0|0
  • It's possible, it's an intimate thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, sorry.

1|0
    0|0
  • not always.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sure hope so!!