Are white guys interested in Asian women?

570

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but mainly the ones who have failed on finding a women of their own background and not necessarily by choice but more so they weren't as interested in him as he was in them. That's when you, option #2 comes into play.

• Complete bs, I find Asian women far more appealing than local women. I don't find white women as attractive full stop, my first crush was a girl in primary school who was half Asian my first kiss was a chick who's parents were Saudi who my sister was friends with. After that I dated quite a few local girls but honestly they all look like my sisters or relatives which freaks me out, I think Asian girls look much more feminine too, even the Asian men make better looking women than white men.

• Holy shit, you are so wrong it is amazing you actually think like that. I was dating a blonde girl who smoked weed just like me, we had all the same interests and I would still go to the Thai brothel. You have absolutely no idea what my preferences are, I chase Asian chicks and get offered dates and come on to by local girls all the fucking time.

• @M-AL-Anazi1993 Exactly πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ The amount of white guys that have told me, "if you weren't such a *insert whatever here* there would be no need for me to talk to a girl from another background." "White women are ungrateful they don't know how to treat a man". I honestly don't give a fuck if they feel like we aren't kissing their ass, if they feel like a women of a different background will give them what we "couldn't" then so be it, plenty more fish in the sea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah a lot of them do. However I’ve never seen a black guy with an Asian.

• Yeah! I've seen only fews here as well. Do white women prefer black guys more than the white ones?

• I think it’s pretty equal these days. But on this website people will disagree as there are a lot of racists.

• <3 I get ya!