Are white guys interested in Asian women?

Are white guys interested in Asian women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but mainly the ones who have failed on finding a women of their own background and not necessarily by choice but more so they weren't as interested in him as he was in them. That's when you, option #2 comes into play.

6|2
    1|2
    • Complete bs, I find Asian women far more appealing than local women. I don't find white women as attractive full stop, my first crush was a girl in primary school who was half Asian my first kiss was a chick who's parents were Saudi who my sister was friends with. After that I dated quite a few local girls but honestly they all look like my sisters or relatives which freaks me out, I think Asian girls look much more feminine too, even the Asian men make better looking women than white men.

• Show All
    • Holy shit, you are so wrong it is amazing you actually think like that. I was dating a blonde girl who smoked weed just like me, we had all the same interests and I would still go to the Thai brothel. You have absolutely no idea what my preferences are, I chase Asian chicks and get offered dates and come on to by local girls all the fucking time.

• @M-AL-Anazi1993 Exactly πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ The amount of white guys that have told me, "if you weren't such a *insert whatever here* there would be no need for me to talk to a girl from another background." "White women are ungrateful they don't know how to treat a man". I honestly don't give a fuck if they feel like we aren't kissing their ass, if they feel like a women of a different background will give them what we "couldn't" then so be it, plenty more fish in the sea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah a lot of them do. However I’ve never seen a black guy with an Asian.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah! I've seen only fews here as well. Do white women prefer black guys more than the white ones?

• I think it’s pretty equal these days. But on this website people will disagree as there are a lot of racists.

• <3 I get ya!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 69

• Sure thing. Maybe not everybody, since everyone has different tastes, but I know that I'm interested in Asian women. But it would also depend on if they're interested in me, for example. Most of the time, people tend to fall in love with people that share a lot of similarities. So, it could depend on their background. But yeah, I'm interested.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian cultures are very interesting, particularly people like myself who are fascinated by other people and how they think, geologically food they eat, religions, philosophy, and how humble and respectful the people can be. Otherwise there is a dark side to Asia aswell and I think a lot of white people are attracted to it which is evil.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think I got ur point. Thank q for sharing me this :)

• Yes. I am white and I fall for Asian women all the time.

The online dating site Okcupid made a blog post about race and attraction that would suggest that white men may like Asian women the most. (It's not clear statistically or causally though)

theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

1|0
    1|0
  • And you couldn't be more wrong about my OWN background if you tried, I would take a chick from any other country in the world apart from this one. I hate my OWN background hence why I moved away as soon as I was able to at 17, I have one friend from my OWN background, all my other friends are from other places and have different religions, I have no Catholic friends at all but my whole family is.

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean "are guys interested in girls?" Uh, yes. We are. Whether they are Asian or not and whether we are white or not does not matter. Race/skin color has nothing to do with whether or not someone is attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why specifically white dudes? Got a person in mind?

2|0
    0|0
    • Nobody! It's just out of my curiosity:)

• I am a tall white man and all my gfs so far have been Asian women. You see white man/Asian woman couples A LOT on university campuses nowadays and it's the most common interracial pairing.

1|0
    1|1
  • Asian women are hot! I am white by the way and single.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's just they only ever show white women with black men but we're actually more interested. I guess we're too smart to try and market tat to. That's a good thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my brother in law’s is white so they like western born Asians at any rate. Now the ones who go to Asia to find a Thai wife... well it’s your choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • wow I knew a lot of chinease and korean girls and some of them where really hot and others not. but you are really beautyful. I would check you out I meet you

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. If they're pretty and have a good smile. Pretty Asian girl standard does allow them to have smaller breasts than a Caucasian girls. Go figure...

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding? You're asking a guy who was married to a Chinese American, dated a few Filipina's, etc. I prefer Asian women.

1|0
    1|0
  • some are, some aren't. there isn't a magical formula.

1|2
    0|0
  • i like bigger woman so usually not cause big Asians r rare as unicorns and not those πŸ¦„ hmu if u got that

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not white but I do find some Asian women attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

It's also one of the most common interracial pairings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've liked Asian women even when I was young. Seeing Lucy lu in shanghai noon is what started it for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know I am! They're absolutely adorable! (You too)

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont feel different looking at them or other races

1|0
    1|0
  • I am very interested in all races and ethnicities. It's a yes from me.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes. oh gods yes.
    so gods damn pretty and beautiful.
    much as yourself!

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the white guys I know they seek what is inside and don't care about race or color.

1|0
    1|0
  • Some are. Usually the fat old sex tourists or young nerds obsessed with anime.

Personally, I'm not really into Asian women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Asian and i love Asian women too especially, japanese 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian women are gorgeous!

Is that you? You're stunning!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, Asian woman are sexy as hell. Like you are...πŸ‘

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah, I'd say most are.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • Thanks for sharing me this :)

• You are welcome.

• White guys love how Asian take care of them

1|0
    1|0
    • How about white women?

• Show All
    • Thanks, guys for the sharing :)

• For you anytime πŸ’• ⚘

• Yes indeed we areπŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • Yes I totally agree

• Thanks, guys for the sharing

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Why would they not be?

1|0
    0|0
  • I've known tons of white guys who like and eventually marry Asian women!

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes they do.

1|0
    1|0
  • And Asians have a thing for whites, right? :D

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes