Would you date a beautiful girl who has acne?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah because I know eventually it will go away or there will be something that she can use for

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Most young people have some acne. Are we talking acne, or omg what is wrong with your face acne?

Drop any soda and chocolate and take zinc and a good multi vitamin... It helps.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes, acne is temporary and even if it's not it's not important.

2|0
    1|2
  • Of course, beauty is beauty and it's visible through cloaks, hoods, masks (of make up or more!), under hats, through hijab-chador-niqab and burca.. I totally disagree with the respondent that states one can't be beautiful and have acne. I pity the uneducated but then this app is about opinions so I'll let it fly. Acne is not a skin problem it is chemicular and is almost always temporary. I suffered terribly from acne as a teenager, I am now happy to be more confident and sexually experienced than most men I know. If you let a few spots distract you from the person underneath you are a retard and deserve a truly ugly partner both outside and in. Peace and love peeps x

1|0
    2|3
  • It is totally dependant on her personality. If the golden basket is full of garbage, it is stil just a trashcan.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

And I would also teach her how to get rid of it, as I'm an expert at acne removal.

1|1
    0|1
  • seeing as i have acne hell yeah lol

2|0
    1|0
  • Acne shouldn't be a valid excuse to not date someone

2|0
    1|0
  • i've had crushes on girls with acne

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's fairly easy to fix.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.. She still beautiful.. Acne or not..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, why not. and don't worry about acne they can be treated. and someone who don't wanna go on a date because a girl has acne doesn't deserve a girl lat all.

1|0
    0|2
  • She's beautiful, of course I would.

Well of course if her personality is also beautiful

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes, i would date a pretty girl with acne. Not a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it isn't very bad, boy will still date you. They will try to avoid touching your face though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|1
  • Sure why not? She is beautiful right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course!

0|1
    0|1
  • Why the hell not? If her personality is awesome I would get over a lot of things (not that acne is something THAT bad)

1|0
    1|2
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|1
  • Text me if you're that girl 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Ache goes away, of course I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends how bad it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is beautiful with acne then yeah why not hahahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Beauty is not skin deep

0|0
    0|0
  • Hehe.. y not

0|0
    0|0
  • if it is not bigger than head

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not...

0|0
    0|1
  • O yes

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes why not

0|0
    1|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah.

0|0
    1|2
  • Beautiful blonde with blue eyes with acne? Without a doubt!

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl can't be "beautiful" and have acne at the same time. Acne is not "beautiful".

1|5
    4|2
    • Well, she can if she has beautiful features.
      If angelina jolie had some acne, would she be ugly? i dont think so

• Interesting how you're anonymous! Only a faceless fool would publicise an ignorant opinion like that, I hope you wake up one day with a face like a pizza hahaha and before you say it my profile image is better looking than your most filtered and edited picture. Do us a favour and stay anonymous eh..

• Yes, I would if the acne is not really bad.

1|0
    1|2
Loading... ;