He doesn't date or one night stand women is he gay?

he said that he is not a relationship guy but even if i'm going for just a night i'll be wasting my time cause he is bored putting all that effort required... . and that we should both make better use of our time. i was like wtf... .
Updates:
he doesn't even post on social media when he goes a night out. i mean.. wtf. not even a bowling match today isn't excluded from social media. guy must be a weirdo. gathering starwars figurines in his early 30s and all type... .
come on guys. it's not a man without women. one cannot live without the other. if we keep being tolerant of such behavior the species will go extinct or something... .

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally understand where he's coming from.
    He might have been hurt badly in a previous relationship (that he poured his heart and soul into).
    Sounds like he's not ready to start dating again.
    He said about making better use of your time as he sees that you would only waste it if he isn't interested in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yeah but i mean how is he LIVING without us at all. relationships help you heal no and sex makes you forget... .

• Relationships don't heal and sex doesn't make you forget.

You don't have to have sex and be in a relationship to live.

If He knows that you label people so easily (like in your update) then that might be why he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you.

• nuh, i was all sweet and understanding with him... .

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's tired of some of the garbage women have put him through. It's a wonderful thing to be single and unattached at times

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • so its like a period and then he goes back to straight male?

• Show All
    • yeah, we know this type very well. all philosophical and wise, his desk drowning in books, but deep down is autistic and just can't handle a dynamic woman and the stress of social situations. these type of weakling guys have like this whole front of sophisticated introverted philosopher bs... .

• You sound like you don't handle rejection well

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I uhhh don't know how to say this but maybe he just wants to you know take things slow or maybe he isn't interested. We aren't all the same and though some people may feel that others want certain things because everyone in that group wants it doesn't always mean its true. Maybe he's having a hard time opening up to you since he had a breakup.

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably just isn't emotionally available at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
    • thats sounds like a cheap advertisement

• Show All
    • ok no need to get upset about it. just some guys can't serve women properly i get it, might be a personal life problem or a defect alright.

• Not getting upset, just stating facts and giving you questions you can't seem to answer.
      It's more than likely he can serve women very well, just not someone who's so obviously just looking for sex.

• You probably shouldn't jump to the accusation of "he's gay". Some people just don't find pleasure in relationships or other people in general. Some people find fulfilment in knowledge or hobbies.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Is he gay" uh, no, maybe he's just not that into you.

0|1
    0|0
    • learnt he did that again, he has a screw loose then

• Show All
    • reject girls' direct advances... .

• Yeah but again what I'm saying is he may not be super into those girls. Maybe he has really picky or high standards, or something.

• I personally have no idea what is wrong with him. It could just be the way he is, or he friend zoned you somehow...

1|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't mean he is guy. i think he may just wanna focus on something else rn. for example i never wanted any relationship before i finish my study, because at that moment i couldn't give my girl proper attention. maybe he is just idealist and doesn't want a relationship till he knows he can be great at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's an honest young man who's as straight as any other guy you've pursued, only he finds joy in star wars. That doesn't mean he doesn't like women. Well, it could. He might be gay, he might not want sex of any kind. None of what you've said suggests that though. He sounds like someone trying not to get himself into something more important than he can handle at the moment. Maybe he recognizes that a casual sexual relationship is an oxymoron, and that making such an important bond into a casual thing is harmful for both parties. I think it would be safe to assume that much if the original trilogy or the knights of the old republic is his favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's not into you. Second not posting on social media about every detail of his life makes him weird?
    You sound like an annoying little girl thats super immature.

0|0
    0|0
    • his friend says his type looked almost exactly like me.

• My wife sorta looks like my ex, but their personalities are totally different.
      Your personality could be the problem for him. On the flip of that, you might look too much like his ex.

• dude i agree 100% she sounds like a total bitch "no offense" based on all these immature replies she has left

• Ugh people ask me if I'm gay/asexual all the time.

Fun fact.

If a guy doesn't want to fuck you. You're either not his type, or he has a surplus of dignity.

0|0
    0|0
    • surplus of dignity euphimism for closted gay, small penis or misgynist?

• Show All
    • if you are a feminist you are a misandrist. you are a confused little man aren't you?

• Nope. You clearly don't know what feminism is. You're the one who looks at a man who has no interest in dating/fucking like they're some sort of relic at a museum.

Maybe if you were less thirsty you'd be able to understand.

• Hell I don't one night stand women, or want a relationship right now lol I don't have the time for it, doesn't mean he is gay

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just wants to be alone or he has a mission where his every moment is considered precious to achieve it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't read shit but your title. Only 2 options here 1 he's gay or 2 he's not gay and doesn't wanna bang you... You pick

0|0
    0|0
    • no straight guy doesn't wanna bang except if for small penis embarassment or mental disorder.

• Show All
    • @herbiederbie28 ROASTED LOL you earned a follow

• Sounds like a man going there own way (mgtow) I don't blame him either it's tempting in today's dating world

0|0
    0|0
    • so... gay in a few words.

• More like a monk since they won't be having sex with guys either lol

• If thats ur reasoning no wonder he doesn't wanna fuck with u

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe he is just waiting for the right one i would never one night stand not worth it

0|0
    0|0
    • usually losers who have no game and can't be sexy wait for "right ones". they prefer them virgin and gullible too... .

• no not even slightly true

• He may have goals he's trying to reach, or doesn't want a relationship want to have freedom.

0|0
    0|0
    • goals and women can happen at the same time

• Depends if it takes his time.
      quick story ex and me had a baby when both 19 years made time for us family work and school wasn't enough for her she gave up once she saw what I did for us 4 years later when she saw had money car house and time she's said can we get back. When shemade my life a hell hole and didn't let me see my child while she dated other guys
      Maybe he's trying to avoid things like this

• I dont post on social media not even if i go bowling church or traveling im old school if someone wants to know we get together and talk make great conversation something I thought my son and teachers and family friends live that about him don't get me wring his online social media sounds like you should talk to him about it

• Might just be happy being single and focusing on working or studying

0|0
    0|0
  • He may be shutting you down nicely, he may be simply not attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • he must be like that in general from what i've concluded

• Then his interest in sex is non-existent or he's gay and afraid to tell you.

• see? told you people... .

• No. That is illogical

1|0
    0|0
  • He might just not like you

0|0
    0|0
    • not happening. i know i'm close to his type

• Show All
    • there are no special snowflakes or "ones" there is sampling several stuff and picking a least worst. for the midterm horizon at least... .

• He may still be optomistic about love

What Girls Said 3

• No, he just isn't into hoes.

0|0
    0|0
    • then what is he into? nuns?

• Show All
    • noone is black or white all shades of gray other lighter others darker. thing is ALL women as all men hide lots of the dark potential inside, no matter any upbrining or culture you were raised on.

• You know what, that is true ma'am. I can't argue with you there.

I'm not judging by the way, I can be down with hoes. No shame.

• Probably not gay but at least he is honest and you know the situation

1|1
    0|0
    • why so honest though? does he hate women? how can he not wanna bang with a hot girl like me? not bragging by the way.

• Honest can also mean genuine. Honestly not all guys are into just banging and legitimately want a connection like women do.

• Is he even a human?😂

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah what man can't want pussy. genetic mutation of some sort

Recommended myTakes