He doesn't date or one night stand women is he gay?

he said that he is not a relationship guy but even if i'm going for just a night i'll be wasting my time cause he is bored putting all that effort required... . and that we should both make better use of our time. i was like wtf... .
he doesn't even post on social media when he goes a night out. i mean.. wtf. not even a bowling match today isn't excluded from social media. guy must be a weirdo. gathering starwars figurines in his early 30s and all type... .
come on guys. it's not a man without women. one cannot live without the other. if we keep being tolerant of such behavior the species will go extinct or something... .

421

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally understand where he's coming from.
    He might have been hurt badly in a previous relationship (that he poured his heart and soul into).
    Sounds like he's not ready to start dating again.
    He said about making better use of your time as he sees that you would only waste it if he isn't interested in a relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • yeah but i mean how is he LIVING without us at all. relationships help you heal no and sex makes you forget... .

• Relationships don't heal and sex doesn't make you forget.

You don't have to have sex and be in a relationship to live.

If He knows that you label people so easily (like in your update) then that might be why he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you.

• nuh, i was all sweet and understanding with him... .

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's tired of some of the garbage women have put him through. It's a wonderful thing to be single and unattached at times

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • so its like a period and then he goes back to straight male?

• yeah, we know this type very well. all philosophical and wise, his desk drowning in books, but deep down is autistic and just can't handle a dynamic woman and the stress of social situations. these type of weakling guys have like this whole front of sophisticated introverted philosopher bs... .

• You sound like you don't handle rejection well